This is unbelievable and very very sad.
If you are looking for a good book on communication, make sure you check Julia T. Wood’s book:
“Interpersonal Communication: Everyday Encounters.”
Whether you are looking to improve personal communication or communication at your workplace, this books will give you some useful tips and ints on how to communicate effectively.
It is not cheap, but worth every penny.
Never give up, never lose faith.
Marcin Leon Kempka
Organized and effective management of people, resources and facilities. Excellent ability to work towards budgets, and deadlines, in order to meet targets. A strategic thinker that is both able to plan ahead and problem shoot accordingly within a fast paced environment. Works well within a team and on an individual basis. Is multilingual speaking English, Thai and Polish; as such maintains a high level of standards and flexibility in communication skills at all times.
- Languages: English (fluent) Polish (fluent) Thai (Conversational)
- Management: People, Resources, Facilities, Budgets, Marketing, Administration, Curriculum Development
- Computers: Microsoft Office, Mac and Windows Environments
- Clean Drivers License
Assumption College English Program, Thailand Mar 2012-Present
Head of Foreign Affairs/ HOD Administrative Advisor
- Managing a group of over 50 foreign teachers from over 10 different countries, ensuring welfare criteria are met
- Maintaining campus facilities and allocation of resources
- Working toward budget, and overseeing use of finances towards sustainability
- Assuring the teachers are motivated, follow school’s policies and deliver lessons that are interesting and engaging
- Evaluating and assessing teaching staff
- A member of the Board of Directors and involved in creation and implementation of school policies
- Working closely with the Director of School to plan and evaluate the policies and their implementations
- Communicating cross culturally in Thai and English languages
- Overseeing day-to-day operations with the focus on foreign teachers
- Consulting with the director regarding planning and policy matters
- Leading weekly staff meetings with Year Coordinators, Heads of Content and other administrators
- Communicating with Thai and foreign staff via meetings and emails
- Representing the school at various official events: making speeches to students, visitors and parents
- Overseeing the organization of academic activities
- Receiving feedback from parents and communicating with parents
- Helping recruit teachers and staff and organizing staff and placing teachers
Assumption College; Bangkok, Thailand Mar 2010-Mar 2012
Mathematics Teacher and Head of Mathematics Content Group
- Coordinating teaching of Mathematics in Years 7 – 12.
- Evaluating Mathematics teachers
- Working closely with the Assistant Head of English Program on teacher
evaluation and policy implementation
- Organizing and coordinating Mathematics competitions for students
- Assuring that the content taught by Mathematics teachers is with line with
Thai Ministry of Education’s Curriculum
- Maintaining the ordering and organizing Mathematics resources
- Teaching Mathematics to Upper Secondary (Years 11 – 12) students
- Preparing students for university entrance examinations and for international
exams including, but not limited to, SAT and iGCSE
- Developing interesting course plans to meet academic as well as intellectual,
and social needs of the students
Ratchaborikanukroh School; Ratchaburi, Thailand Mar 2004-Mar 2010
- Teaching Mathematics to Secondary students from Year 7 to Year 12
- Preparing students for entrance examinations to universities
- Organizing and management of Mathematics resources
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
B.Sc. in Professional Studies, Kaplan University 2015-present
Majoring in Management of Employment Relations, Learning and Development, and Strategic Projects
M.Ed. in Educational Administration, Assumption University of Thailand 2012
Thesis title: “The study of the relationship between organizational culture and the administrators’ leadership: an approach to a selected school.”
Matura Certificate (Equivalent to A-Level), Zespol Katolickich Szkol Ogolnoksztalcacych Nr. 1 w Katowicach 1999
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Enjoys traveling and reading. Also has a keen interest in technology and latest applications.
References available upon request